It’s a New Year!
2018 provides fresh opportunities to make positive changes. What are your resolutions for this year?
Resolve is to decide firmly on a course of action, a firm determination to do something. Reflect on what you have learned and set your milestones for where you want to be. Check out this list of the 3 best student New Years Resolutions from the January issue of SI News.
Once you have a short list then create S.M.A.R.T. goals to increase your success and achievement.
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Attainable – can you really do it?.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Timely – specify when the result(s) can be achieved.
Start now to make the positive changes you desire!